⭐ The hit burlesque parody The Empire Strips Back… is here at last! Making its way to Seattle, this previously sold-out show will transport you to a galaxy far, far away. Don’t miss out.
🚨 The Empire Strips Back is leaving Seattle on August 27. Get your tickets now before it’s too late! 🚨
🔴 August - Last tickets remaining 🚨
Tickets for The Empire Strips Back: A Burlesque Parody in Seattle
🎫 General Seating - includes entry to the experience and a seat in the zone you select at purchase
🎫 Imperial Package - includes express entry into the experience, a seat in the zone you select at purchase + a t-shirt
❗ Tickets purchased in the same order will be seated together
* If you purchase an ADA ticket, it comes with 2 seats for the guest and their companion. If you purchase an accessible seat, it comes with extra space for those who need it and does not require the use of stairs to get to. See FAQs for more information on accessible seating.
💬 "I’m forever changed. An enormous success. One of the most memorable and impressive live performances I’ve ever seen." - SFGate
💬 "Probably the most fun I've had at a show all year! A must-see." - WeLiveEntertainment
💬 "Star Wars fans, this is the show you’re looking for." - Reno Gazette Journal
🤩 Be transported to a galaxy far, far away, to a world of burlesque fantasy
🌌 Hilarious parody, menacing and risqué dance, and even the droids you're looking for
✨ Your favorite characters are seriously sultry and live on stage
⭐ Previously sold-out in New York, San Diego, LA, San Francisco, be sure to see the show in Seattle for a limited time only
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 2 hours including a 15-minute intermission
📍 Location: The Cornish Playhouse
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the venue is fully ADA compliant with accessible seats available for purchase
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🪑 Seating within your selected zone will be assigned at checkout
Let us deliver you to the dark side! With comedy and allure, loving detail, and hilarious parody, The Empire Strips Back drops classic Star Wars characters into the world of burlesque. Be prepared for some seriously sultry Stormtroopers, a dangerously enticing Boba Fett, some tantalizing Twi'leks, a delightfully luke-warm Taun Taun, a lady-like Skywalker, the Droids you are looking for, and much, much more! Get your tickets for The Empire Strips Back: A Burlesque Parody in Seattle!
Disclaimer: This is a parody production. Star Wars and its characters are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd or Lucasfilm Ltd. This production is not sponsored, endorsed by or affiliated with Disney, Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd, Lucasfilm Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors.
- We had an amazing time! Very entertaining. Was much funnier than anticipated
- Outstanding from beginning to end. Definitely a must see.
- Incredibly entertaining show!
- Great show. Would 100% recommend to any fan of Star Wars and/or burlesque!
- Absolutely amazing entertainment! The performers were amazing! Production was incredible!
- Amazing! One of the best fun burlesques we have seen!
- Incredible! The music, dancing, props and production value were definitely show stopping. Would 100% see again.
- Absolutely amazing and fun experience!
Gwinnett County Fairgrounds
2405 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, 30045-9340