⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Frank Sinatra at the San Diego Central Library under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Neil Morgan Auditorium at the San Diego Central Library
📅 Dates and times: August 11 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
- Fly Me to the Moon – Bart Howard
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin – Cole Porter
- It’s Only a Paper Moon – Harold Arlen
- Night and Day – Cole Porter
- The Girl From Ipanema – Antonio Carlos Jobim
- The Way You Look Tonight – Jerome Kern
- Mack the Knife – Kurt Weill
- All of Me – Gerald Marks and Seymour Simmons
- Blue Skies – Irving Berlin
- Jazz Ensemble - Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Aleks D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful location and amazingly talented musicians."
💬 Jessica B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great music and ambiance. Enjoyable commentary and the perfect length."
💬 Karyn O. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful intimate way to experience beautiful music."
Don't miss out!
Select date and session