⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Amy Winehouse, Aretha Franklin and more greats at Athenaeum Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Athenaeum Theatre 2
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Back to Black
- Love is a Losing game
- Natural Woman
- Say a little Prayer
- Chain of Fools
- Ain’t No Way
- And more
- Luminosity Trio - Elly Poletti (voice), Selene Messinis (piano) & Cheryl Durongpisitkul (saxophone)
- Very enjoyable event. Luminosity were wonderful
- What an beautiful concert, we loved it. Such talented artists and magical ambience.
- Fantastic incredibly talented, an absolutely brilliant evening
- Luminosity Trio were brilliant as ever. Such a great candlelight concert.
- Loved the show. The three-piece ensemble was really good. Great music. Loved the singer, piano, and saxophone mix. Very talented musicians. Will definitely go to see some more of the candlelight shows if this was an example of the entertainment to expect.
- Great performers, well organised and a great way to start the weekend.
- Loved the performance especially singing along. Great trio of musicians.
- Pretty good night & offering
- Definitely worth it! I would love to see more shows. Bravo!
- Lovely evening
- Loved my first experience at the candlelight concert
- Great voice and music.
- Enjoyed but probably liked Aretha only one better
The Athenaeum Theatre
188 Collins St, Melbourne, 3000