⭐ Welcome to Avora, a new immersive adventure designed for the whole family in London. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to explore this new world and uncover the secrets that lie within. Find the hidden secrets, interact with the local Avorians to learn how they live and play games, all while enjoying 2 interactive drinks.
🍹 Avora is a cocktail adventure too! Enjoy immersive theatre, impressive set design and world-class cocktails in Avora. 🍹
Tickets for Avora: Family Immersive Adventure in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience + 2 drinks
- Adult (ages 18+)
- Child (ages 5-11)
👉 Please note: there is a limit of two children per adult
👨👩👧👦 Enjoy a one-of-a-kind multi-sensory experience for the whole family
🧉 Sip on two delicious kid-friendly mocktails
✨ Immerse yourself in a world engulfed in mystery, with mesmerising projections and impressive set design
🗣️ Interact with a cast of talented actors, and meet with botanists and local Avorians
👖 Take lots of incredible family photos in your own custom jumpsuit/jacket
🌳 A tree is planted for every ticket sold
📅 Date: from April 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
- Sundays: 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- School Holiday weekdays
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: 5C, 127 Hackney Road, London, E2 8GY
👤 Age requirement: this family experience is recommended for ages 5-11. Please note, all children must be accompanied by an adult. Babies and children under 5 cannot be admitted (there are no baby changing facilities and the space lacks storage space for prams)
♿ Accessibility: please be aware that this experience involves multiple steps and is only accessible in parts. For more information, please consult our FAQs below
👗 Dress code: there is no dress code as you will be provided with a special Avora jumpsuit (adults) and jacket (kids) for the duration of your time on Avora
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
The new world of Avora is ready and waiting to be explored! Roscorp Enterprise, the founding company of the remarkable gateway to Avora, has yet to gain the trust of the locals and uncover all the potential of the new world. Having failed with their current crew so far, Roscorp believes children may just be the key to unlocking the secrets of Avora. Will you be lucky enough to be selected to join the crew? A journey to Avora is like no experience you will have had before, a magical and mysterious planet which evolves and changes before your very eyes. Your mission if you choose to accept is to explore this new world and uncover the secrets that lie within. You will be guided by Dr Shelly to find the hidden secrets, interact with the local Avorians to learn how they live, play games and sample some of the rare delicacies found on Avora. Get your tickets for Avora: Family Immersive Adventure in London!
- Great experience. We all loved it. Kids had a great time. Really nicely done with lots of engaging things to do. Looking forward to the next adventure.
- We loved it!! The actors were incredible, the experience was very unique...my son has asked if we could revisit again!!
- The team made the experience brilliant, especially Dr Quin!
- Excellent experience. Children absolutely loved it.
- The experience was out of this world! The kids cannot wait to visit again.
- The acting was brilliant! The cocktails were yummy. So much fun!
- Avora was beyond amazing, my 7 and 11 year olds are both still raving about their experience. The actors were incredible and absolutely made the day, such talent and care in each of them. Funny, inspiring and exciting in equal measure. Loved it.
How to get there?
Palazzo Pucci, Florence
Via de' Pucci, 4, Firenze, 50122
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023