⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Stockholm. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at Eric Ericsonhallen under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Eric Ericsonhallen
📅 Dates and times: 15 October at 18:30 and 20:45 (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Drinks will be available for purchase from the bar before the concert
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Stockholm
👉 For more information about this event, you can visit this link
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Suite (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- String quartet - Rosa Kvartetten
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Nancy G.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat."
💬 Susan A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I loved the venue and the artists were amazing. I look forward to more Fever events!"
Kyrkslingan 2-4, 111 49 Stockholm, Sweden, 111 49
Don't miss out!
Select date and session