⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at the San Diego Central Library under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Neil Morgan Auditorium at the San Diego Central Library
📅 Dates and times: May 26 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember This Life
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Aleks D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful location and amazingly talented musicians."
💬 Jessica B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great music and ambiance. Enjoyable commentary and the perfect length."
💬 Karyn O. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful intimate way to experience beautiful music."
San Diego Central Library
330 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA, United States, 92101
Select date and session