⭐ Van Gogh 360º is more than just your ordinary exhibition in Salt Lake City as part of the Art Through Experience series. With the help of modern technology, get up close and personal with the paintings and discover new aspects that you never knew existed. Go on a journey through the art world that you will never forget!
Tickets for Van Gogh 360º in Salt Lake City
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 16+)
- Child (ages 3–15)
- Senior, Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 10 people)
- Members of the Leonardo - valid membership ID required. Get your tickets at 66% off
👉 Discover the rest of the Art Through Experience exhibitions here
🎨 See over 300 Van Gogh paintings, sketches, and documentary photos in an immersive show of Impressionism
🖼️ Explore the artwork of the great artist and interpret his emotional and spiritual condition in each of his works
✨ Discover the deep melancholy and mental instability in the works of Van Gogh that fill each of his paintings with a profound psychological content
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 1 hour approx. (please arrive 10 minutes early to ensure you don't miss any part of this amazing experience)
📍 Location: The Leonardo, Salt Lake City
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Experience the world of art like never before! Van Gogh 360º is an exhibition that uses modern technology to bring masterpieces to life, allowing visitors to explore even the smallest details of the works. Step into the emotional and spiritual world of Van Gogh, and discover the passion and genius of this underappreciated artist. With over 300 paintings, sketches, and photos, this immersive show is a must-see for art lovers! Get your tickets for Van Gogh 360º in Salt Lake City!
- Luis R.Jul 2023It was an amazing experience!
- Angela M.Jul 2023Beautiful display of Van Gogh’s life and his work
- Desireé A.Jul 2023An exhibition worth watching
- Rachel E.Jun 2023Really enjoyed the exhibit. Nicely done and very informative.
- Tania R.May 2023Great experience! So glad we were able to see this as a family!
- Cindie O.May 2023It was really interesting. I loved the way the paintings were presented.
- Jeremy8355Nov 2023Very cool
- Mrs. Constance L.Oct 2023I had a great time!
- Kelly M.Oct 2023Amazing
- Sebastianlopez13Sep 2023Amazing time
- Jan H.Sep 2023Great experience
The Leonardo Museum
209 East 500 South, Salt Lake City, 84111-3203