⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Orlando. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at 1010 West under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: 1010 West
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Orlando
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Listeso String Quartet
- A beautiful experience
- What a lovely experience
- Excellent set list, enchanting environment, and wonderful service. 10 out of 10 would recommend. Hopefully I'll see you there I'm already looking to book again.
- Amazing night!! Everything was spectacular- the venue, the ambience, and the music!! Will definitely go again.
- The tribute to Adele concert was fantastic. The ambiance created by the lighted candles was perfect for a concert. My wife and I will attend another concert there in the future.
- Simply beautiful
- Nice night ... live music with classic instruments playing contemporary music ... and all by candlelight ... how can you go wrong? My wife loved it.
- The Listeso Quartet beautifully performed as they played some of my favorite songs from Adele! The candlelight atmosphere added that quintessential touch, making it a magical musical evening!
- It was amazing. The end was super nice where you could sing along. I went for The tribute to Adele. If you get a chance this is something nice to do with friends or a date night.
- I was able to attend Weekends with Adele in person and as I was listening to this tribute all I could think was Adele should hire them!!! Breathtakingly beautiful
C/ d'Aragó, 255, 08007
- Passeig de Gràcia
Don't miss out!
Select date and session