⭐ Discover a new world of art at The Museum of Digital Experiences, New York's first all-digital museum. Featuring 14 exceptional digital art installations created by some of the most innovative and talented artists, the debut exhibition will captivate you with its masterpieces.
Tickets for The Museum of Digital Experiences in New York
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
🎫 Senior, Student, or Military Admission - includes entry to the experience (valid ID required)
🎫 Family Bundle (max. 2 adults) - includes entry to the experience at a special price
🎫 Group Bundle (min. 4 people) - includes entry to the experience at a special price
🏛️ Be part of a new era in the world of art at The MoDE, the first all-digital museum in New York
🖼️ Explore the exhibition featuring 14 unique digital art installations from innovative artists around the world
✨ Immerse yourself in a world where technology and creativity meet, and experience the art of the future
💖Located in the heart of Williamsburg!
📅 Date: from February 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
- Thursdays–Fridays: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturdays–Sundays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
⏳ Duration: approx. 40 minutes. Visitors are welcome to stay as long as they please during operating hours
📍 Location: The MoDE NYC - Dumbo, 65 Jay Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and children under 3 enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
The MoDE is a revolutionary new museum that's unlike anything you've ever seen before! As New York's first all-digital museum, it’s dedicated to showcasing the future of art and technology. Step into a cutting-edge exhibition featuring 14 unique digital art installations, crafted by some of the most innovative artists of our time. Whether you're a tech enthusiast, an art lover, or simply someone looking for an exciting new experience, the MoDE is the place to be. Get your tickets for The Museum of Digital Experiences in New York!
- We had heard about the museum from social media and we were very intrigued as to what was inside. The lobby is gorgeous and the staff is super friendly. We had the last time slot of the day and we were the only two people in the whole museum. Each exhibit talks specifically about the artist and their works, rather than just the specific piece on display. The main show room is absolutely breathtaking. Each exhibit is completely interactive, it was so fun to figure out how each piece worked and to just lose yourself in this virtual technological reality. I could not hype this place up enough, get to the MoDE!!!
- Absolutely loved it here! Aldo and Muzi were a pleasure!! I came with my partner and we are thinking about coming back with more friends! They’ve only been open a month so they are super new and it was kinda nice because it felt like we had the space to ourselves! Hope this place stays around for years to come! Good vibes all around!
- So much fun for kids and adults. Great interactive experience for all ages. Creative use of technology. Highly recommended
- It was an amazing experience. I had so much fun with the digital activities. It was a euphoric experience that I will go visit and experience multiple times.
- Great experience. Interactive & great for a date night. Hoping you guys get a chance to expand do even more. 🙌🏾
- Very interactive, could use a bit more sensitivity on the digitals. Super cool!
- It's Definitely Great! But I felt that for older generations . Maybe having Postcards or Bussiness cards is a good idea . Even Selling t shirts, Some people want to take home something tangible as a Souvenir after visiting a Museum. Best.
- We enjoyed the experience and hope they do great in the next couple of months
- Very interesting, plan for 30 minute visit.
- I had a great time. It’s an excellent idea for a date.
- Amazing interactive experience!
- Pretty cool experience. Very interactive. Would have loved more.
- Lots of fun. Great staff.
- What a fun exhibit! Highly recommend going and experiencing it for yourself.
- Great experience they were so friendly and great with the kids. . My toddler loved it. We would love to go back
1-chōme-4-1 Nihonbashimuromachi, Chuo City, 103-0022
Select date and session
- Apr 2023
- May 2023