⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Neo-Soul Favorites at CHAPEL under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: CHAPEL
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- SZA – Good Days
- Lauryn Hill – Ex-Factor
- Solange – Don’t Touch My Hair
- Miguel – Adorn
- Frank Ocean – Thinkin Bout You
- Prince – Purple Rain
- Sade – Smooth Operator
- D’Angelo – Untitled (How Does It Feel)
- Childish Gambino – Redbone
- H.E.R. – The Best Part
- Alicia Keys – You Don’t Know My Name
- Boyz II Men – End of the Road
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
- This was a phenomenal event. The ambiance, the musicians and the vibe was great. I enjoyed the musical lineup and would love to see more of this type of offering. I would also suggest that you tap into the KPop genre that is a booming musical arena that is not being explored enough. Groups such as BTS, Straykids, BlackPink, P1Harmony. I think you’d be able to really capture an audience that is growing exponentially, and not just our youth enjoy this music. You can fine older woman fan gurling. That is definitely an untapped gold mine.
- Such a vibe. The candles and the incredible ensemble playing was all so soothing. I loved their energy and sense of humor. It was a beautiful experience. Highly recommend. They didn't do every single song that was announced in the description but they did almost all of them. I understand they are restricted in time. It's worth it. Check it out!
- I wish it lasted longer! Such a great set and it went through too quickly. Not a problem but it was so good I didn’t want it to end🥰
- Everything was wonderful. Thank you for making this event happen.
- Congrats on your debut show last night in SD and will be on the lookout for more wholesoul music! 🏼
- Amazing musicians! My husband and I enjoyed it, great show!
- Amazing ambiance and music. I’d definitely recommend!
- Splendid, great choice and song selection.
- Loved it, amazing show!
- Beautiful show! We loved it!!
- Great show, no Prince though
- Amazing !
- BEST Candlelight yet! Just such a vibe!
The Boiler House
152 Brick Ln, E1 6RU
- Shoreditch High Street