⭐ World of Barbie in Los Angeles is where dreams are made! Discover, explore, and revel in the iconic Barbie® doll’s lifestyle and many careers through a wide selection of exciting and interactive activities. After a huge success in Toronto, World of Barbie makes its way to Santa Monica Place - get your tickets now!
🍸 Experience World of Barbie's adults-only Sips After Sunset. Limited capacity, themed drinks & bites. Get tickets here!
🎀 New dates have been added! Don't miss out on the chance to immerse yourself in the World of Barbie! 🎀
Tickets for World of Barbie in Los Angeles
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience on your selected date and time
- Adult (13+)
- Child (1–12)
- Senior (65+), Student, Military, or First Responders (valid ID required)
- Group Bundle (min. 6 tickets)
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🎫 Anytime Admission - includes entry to the experience at any time on your selected date (feel free to select any open slot on your preferred day)
- Anytime Adult (13+)
- Anytime Child (1–12)
🎫 Add-On: Barbie Build It Customizable Doll Closet (admission not included) - Keep the experience going and reserve your very own Build It Barbie inside the official World of Barbie store. Channel your inner designer and customize your Barbie® doll’s wardrobe in a way that’s unique to you! (view gallery here)
🏡 Pay a visit to her iconic Dreamhouse, brought to life!
🚐 Chill out in her full-size DreamCamper, built by the world-famous West Coast Customs!
🚀 Travel to intergalactic destinations aboard Barbie Interstellar Rocket!
🎤 Grab the mic and record their masterpiece in the Barbie Sound Studio!
🛍️ Visit the gift shop & build a customized Barbie® set from scratch with the exclusive Build it Barbie
👗 Revisit Barbie dolls and accessories from over six decades of fun!
💈 Exclusive to LA: in partnership with Paul Mitchell®, World of Barbie will feature a salon where guests can interact with Paul Mitchell products
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take around 60 minutes, but explore at your own pace! The experience closes 60 minutes past the last scheduled sessions
📍 Location: Santa Monica Place, LA
👤 Age requirement: World of Barbie is an experience for all ages - there’s something for everybody! Free entry for infants under the age of 12 months. Children must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is fully accessible for guests with special needs
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
World of Barbie at Santa Monica Place is now open! This interactive exhibit gives guests the chance to live out their life-size Barbie® dream. Visit Barbie® Dreamhouse, Sound Studio and Science Lab (among others), watch fun Barbie® content at the Movie Theater, and check out World of Barbie Doll Gallery to learn more about how Barbie® dolls have inspired generations of girls to dream big. Snap some truly amazing pics and get your tickets for World of Barbie in LA!
- Loved it! Experience was seamless and smooth, loved seeing Barbie’s world come to life. I would not complain if this was made a permanent attraction
- The best experience for people like me who love Barbie so much 😍
- This was such a great experience to have with my two young daughters. It was worth every penny spent because the pop up had so many fun things to do. It wasn't just a walk thru museum.
- AMAZING! I FELT LIKE A KID AGAIN. THE BEST EXPERIENCE I’VE EVER BEEN TO! DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO BE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE IN THE WORLD OF…BARBIE!
- What a wonderful day with my daughter and granddaughter. The event had many experiences including hands on and virtual. We enjoyed every minute! This should be a permanent experience!
- We had so much fun! Great experience would be a great thing for birthday parties too! Only negative was the Build a Barbie flow was not laid out well...too cramped and employees couldn't keep the accessories stocked because they couldn't get to the bins.
- Such great attention to detail! Super fun interactive rooms. Very friendly staff. Had lots of fun with my kiddo.
- Great photo ops, check it out soon before the kids break the sets! It is a lot of fun.
- A really good time for kids and adults. Barbie is iconic and has such a deeply enriching history from the first Barbie and it’s evolution, to the fashionistas, and extraordinary history makers line. It was fun, educational, inspiring and offers so many diverse activities aside from just touring the house, such as the camper, the beach, hair salon, music/recording studio, laboratory and much more. The interactive booths offered amazing photo opps as well as the talk show, news and weather sets. The customized Barbie add on was a sincere treat. Thanks for a wonderful event.
- Omg my daughter and I had so much fun!!! I wish we had this when I was a kid!!!
- The experience was fun with the girls. The rooms and setup were great. My biggest gripe was the lighting. We took tons of pictures and none of them came out great with or without a flash. For an event that is promoted for documenting and photo opps, I would HIGHLY recommend lighting each area appropriately for photos so people could take their memories home with them forever.
- It was amazing. Would have been even better if we could get the premium Barbie bags without the Barbie. Shop could use more glittery options and kid sized options.
- I loved my dreams came true, thank you
- Absolutely incredible experience everything was perfect, top notch, had an amazing time I would do it over and over again.
- It could have been more hands on activities.
Taqueria do Chiado
Rua Trindade 36C, Lisboa, 1200-235
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023
- Aug 2023
- Sep 2023