⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Prince, Childish Gambino and more at St. Francis Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: St. Francis Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Washington D.C.
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- SZA – Good Days
- Lauryn Hill – Ex-Factor
- Solange – Don’t Touch My Hair
- Miguel – Adorn
- Frank Ocean – Thinkin Bout You
- Prince – Purple Rain
- Sade – Smooth Operator
- D’Angelo – Untitled (How Does It Feel)
- Childish Gambino – Redbone
- H.E.R. – The Best Part
- Alicia Keys – You Don’t Know My Name
- Boyz II Men – End of the Road
- Listeso String Quartet
- Absolutely incredible! The string quartet who played tonight were not only extremely talented, but also knew about the pieces they were performing and shared that with audience, which I really appreciated. The ambiance with all of the candles was great. I will definitely be attending another one!
- Absolutely amazing!
- This was an amazing experience. I loved every moment
- The atmosphere was beautiful, we had a great time!
St Francis Hall
1340 Quincy Street Northeast, Washington, 20017-2614
Don't miss out!
Select date and session