⭐ Steve McCurry. ICONS is an extraordinary exhibition in Sydney showcasing the work of Steve McCurry, one of the greatest photographers to date. Learn about his career, his photography, and much more. Get your tickets!
🚨 Only a few days left until doors close on August 27! Tickets are extremely limited, get your tickets before the exhibition ends! 🚨
Tickets for Steve McCurry. ICONS in Sydney
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (16+)
- Child (10–15)
- Senior (65+) or Student - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (group of 6+)
- Group Bundle (group of 20+)
🌟 Celebrate the life and work of Steve McCurry in this international photography exhibition
📸 Discover over 100 iconic large-format photographs, such as the “Afghan Girl”, Sharbat Gula, who captivated the world on the cover of National Geographic magazine in 1985
🗺️ Admire a selection of the most impressive images from his trips to Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and China, among others
🎧 Access audio descriptions from 42 selected photographs to hear the story behind the photo, in Steve McCurry's own words
🎬 Watch Steve McCurry testify about his life and experiences as a photographer
☕ Enjoy a warm coffee, glass of wine, and delicious food as you take in the beautiful harbour views at the ICONS Cafe & Bar
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
🕒 Opening hours (last session is 1 hour before closing time):
Mondays: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursdays & Fridays: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sundays: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Pier 2/3 Walsh Bay
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Free entry for children aged 9 & under
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
🎧 Please remember to bring your own mobile and headphones compatible with your phone in order to scan the QRs underneath the 42 select photographs
💳 This is a cash-free experience. Fever only accepts card payment
👥 For groups of more than 40 people, please visit our website
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Immerse yourself in the world of this famous and audacious photographer in an unprecedented photography exhibition! With more than 100 large-format photographs, ICONS is one of the most complete retrospectives of the career of Steve McCurry, one of the main international figures in the world of photography over the last 40 years. And if, on the one hand, his work encompasses conflicts, endangered cultures, ancient traditions, and contemporary culture, on the other hand, he always maintains the human element that made his famous photograph of the Afghan girl such a powerful image. This unprecedented journey through the inspiration, life and work of the artist—who has already been recognised with some of the most prestigious awards in the industry—is not to be missed! Get your tickets now for Steve McCurry. ICONS in Sydney!
- Outstanding…so incredibly moving. Those deep moments of looking into the eyes and life of others. Thank you.
- Great venue & very fitting for the beautiful exhibition.
- An amazing life of capturing the lives of people we don’t get to meet or know about.
- Love the location, the simplicity of the display and the photos were stunning
- Captured the story and preserved time.
- Absolutely brilliant exhibition. So glad I went to see this.
- Fantastic exhibition and venue.
- Very moving. A brilliant observance of humanity ♥️♥️
- Fantastic exhibition. Highly recommended
- Delighted with the experience, enjoyed hearing in his own words what was behind the picture.
- I’ve never experienced anything like this. The exhibition was incredibly moving. Each photo was alive and in this unique gallery I felt like I could hear each breath of each subject. Once was not enough, I’ll be returning to experience it again!
- This was absolutely wonderful. Thank you 🙏🏻
- The programs were excellent. I was sooo disappointed however that in order to learn about the photos I has touse a scanner which I didn't know about. Mine was not working properly and kept dropping out so I feel like I missed a lot.
- Stunning exhibition Absolutely loved it
Ground Floor (below ACO), Pier 2/3, 2000