⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Orlando. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at The Abbey under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Abbey
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Orlando
- I Want to Break Free
- We Will Rock You
- Somebody to Love
- Radio Ga Ga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Love of My Life
- We Are the Champions
- Classern String Quartet
- Spectacular!!! It’s an unforgettable “rock concert”. Definitely looking forward to enjoy their “classical” performances.
- Fantastic musicians and a very entertaining show. A great value for the cost of tickets
- First time experience. Loved it!! Would come back again and again.
- Really nice experience! Just the right amount of time, nice venue, and ambiance. Looking forward to trying some others.
- Song Selection and musicians were fantastic! Seating was a little tight. Will definitely be back for another show.
- The Fever team were efficient and professional, the venue spot on and the string quartet were outstanding. Will be going more of this.
- It was a beautiful experience. I equate it to an intimate book reading - but with amazingly talented musicians playing a beautiful genre.
- Talent musicians made for such a relaxing and fun evening. m
- Loved the venue that was chosen
- It was a magical experience.
- Wonderful concert… intimate venue…
- Loved the show amid all those candles!
- There was some audio feedback during the show other than that - it was great!
- Awesome night
100 S Eola Dr UNIT 100, 32801
Don't miss out!
Select date and session