⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Metro Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen and more at The War Memorial under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The War Memorial
📅 Dates and times: March 23 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, “O Mio Babbino Caro” – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: “Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz)” – Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: “Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria)” – W. A. Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
💬 Suzy B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing night. All musicians and singers were fabulous "
💬 Rasheeda H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful experience. Highly skillful and musically gifted artists. Enjoyed it."
The War Memorial
32 Lake Shore Dr., 48236
Select date and session