⭐ Journey into 333 Gallery - The Subterranean Forest in Downtown Los Angeles for a unique and intimate experience! Stepping into what feels like a painting, your senses will immediately be activated by instruments like sound bowls and drums, plus watercolors, games, and so much more. Don’t miss this immersive installation!
Tickets for 333 Gallery - The Subterranean Forest in Los Angeles
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
✨ Step into a one-of-a-kind immersive installation in Downtown Los Angeles
🤩 Release your inner child in a sensorium of play at The Subterranean Forest
🖐️ Enjoy games that activate your senses, instruments like sound bowls and drums, watercolors, and more
☕ A small and intimate 250 foot space for the coziest vibes
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: Mondays–Sundays, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: 611 Gladys Ave, 90021, Los Angeles
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is not wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Step into an extremely cozy immersive world that feels just like walking into a painting! Prepare to be transported to 333 Gallery's Subterranean Forest of wonder and play where you will find instruments like sound bowls and drums, games, and watercolors. Find your inner child inspired to play or simply lay on the forest floor as the calming sound bowls take you into a meditative state. Get your tickets for 333 Gallery - The Subterranean Forest in Los Angeles!
- Such a wonderful experience! My friend and I could spend hours in this beautiful art installation that gave our inner children a place to explore and enjoy some fun. We loved playing in the space and learning how the artist Lorr created this amazing piece. We can’t express enough how great it was to have a place to play and be carefree for a bit. Highly recommend to anyone that loves art spaces you can interact with and just be silly in. Thank you again Lorr for your time and art.
- I had a great time. Even though it is a small room, it is a very intimate setting and there is plenty to do. I highly recommend friends or couples to participate in this experience.
- Amazing experience - fun exhibit to explore your creative side!
- Enter a magical space for meditation and self exploration! An interactive art installation that will transport you to another world.
- Very relaxing and a great at relieving stress
- cool concept and great vibe
- We loved the experience, honestly we expected it to be like a walking through more interactive, type of experience. But it was a change,
RHS Garden Bridgewater
Occupation Road, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LJ