⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Calgary. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at The Commons at ATCO Park under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Commons at ATCO Park (Blue Flame Kitchen)
📅 Dates and times: February 11 at 7:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minute reception with 60 minute concert (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
🍸 Ticket includes complimentary hor d'oeuvres, welcome champagne and a cash bar (see menu in FAQs)
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Calgary
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- String Quartet No. 2 in D Major: III. Notturno: Andante – Alexander Borodin
- Clair de Lune, L.32 – Claude Debussy
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- My Heart Will Go On from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat"
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
💬 Suzy B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing night. All musicians and singers were fabulous"
The Commons at ATCO Park
5302 Forand St SW, Calgary, AB, Canada, T3E 8B4
Select date and session