⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Memphis. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Scores at Overton Chapel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Overton Chapel
📅 Dates and times: July 7 at various times (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Memphis
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Also Sprach Zarathustra from 2001: A Space Odyssey - Richard Strauss
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar - Hans Zimmer
- Theme from Westworld - Ramin Djawadi
- Theme from Doctor Who - Ron Grainer
- Theme from Back to the Future - Alan Silvestri
- Introduction (Titles) and Ice Dance from Edward Scissorhands - Danny Elfman
- Becoming One With The People from Avatar - James Horner
- Theme from Stranger Things - S U R V I V E
- Lullaby from Pan’s Labyrinth - Javier Navarrete
- Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley
- Time from Inception - Hans Zimmer
- Main Titles/Trinity Infinity from The Matrix - Don Davis
- Theme from Game of Thrones - Ramin Djawadi
- Suite from How to Train Your Dragon - John Powell
- Finale from Dragonheart - Randy Edelman
- Suite from Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Howard Shorethree
- Listeso String Quartet
- The second round to experience this concert was night and day from last time! It was coordinated, the lights were off and the music was wonderful! It was a drastic change from the show I attended a month. I would now recommend going but to order seats in section A. It makes all the difference compared to section C it is worth the extra bucks.
- Great show, great ambiance. Would recommend to others and would attend again.
- Second Fever Event. Love the venue and concept. Parking is the only minus but not terrible considering the location. Parked on the street this time. Last time cars were double and triple parked in the adjacent lot. Was a little frustrating. Didn't keep us from coming g back though! We will again!
- Absolutely amazing! Best experience this year!
- Great time and we liked the intimate concert hall
- Venue needs better seating and parking, but everything else about this event was amazing!!!
Don't miss out!
Select date and session