⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Derry. Buy your tickets now to discover a programme of romantic music for Valentine's Day at St Columb's Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Columb's Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 14 February at 9 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Derry
- Clair de Lune – Claude Debussy
- True Love Waits – Radiohead
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany's – Henry Mancini
- As Time Goes By from Casablanca – Herman Hupfeld
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Serenade for Strings Orchestra in C Major, Op. 48, TH 48: III. Elegie; larghetto elegiaco – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Symphony No. 5 in C-Sharp Minor: IV. Adagietto – Gustav Mahler
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini, Op. 43: Variation 18. Andante cantabile – Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- String Quartet in D Minor, Op. 56 "Voces intimae": 2. Vivace – Jean Sibelius
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- String quartet - to be announced!
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great experience. Everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there."
💬 TA M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was fantastic. Everything flowed beautifully throughout the evening. I’ll definitely return for the next event"
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."
How to get there?
The Twisted Tail
509 S 2nd St, PA, 19147