⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at St. Ignatius Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Ignatius Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Francisco
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings Suite (2001-2003)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
👉For more information about this event, you can visit this link
- Beautiful performance in a beautiful location!!
- Fabulous experience, would do it again!
- From venue to song selection, the whole program was incredible! Loved it!
- Beautiful music , magical venue !
- Perfect day to cure my headache.
- Excellent musicians. Breathtaking.
- Beautiful venue.
- Fantastic! The music by candlelight was absolutely stunning! The church was decorated, so beautiful, everything was very well, organized, and the music selection was well thought out. I can’t wait to go back again!
- Beautiful setting. Enjoyed the selections played by the quartet.
- absolutely amazing
Bendigo Town Hall
189-193 Hargreaves Street, Bendigo, 3550