⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at The Chapel on Sycamore under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Chapel on Sycamore
📅 Dates and times: April 28 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Atlanta
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- A Star is Born - The Man That Got Away (1954)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- Friends - I'll Be There for You (1995)
- Selena - Dreaming of You (1997)
- The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring Suite (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts' Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Man of Steel - Flight (2013)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Edgewood String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Awilda R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful venue... incredible musicians."
💬 Gabriela G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Loved it! From the welcome at the door to the very end, it was a great event. Beautiful, intimate, full of energy and happiness."
💬 Todd S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Well done! Staff were fantastic, great atmosphere and performance. Looking forward to attending another production! "
Select date and session