⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in London. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at Southwark Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Southwark Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 25 May at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in London
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings - Suite (2001-2003)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- String quartet - Artisti Con Brio
👉 For more information about this event, you can visit this link
- Fabulous concert, stunning venue. Will definitely be going again!
- Very atmospheric. The musicians were excellent.
- Amazing experience!
- Amazing! Such a great experience.
- Lovely atmosphere. Employees had their work cut out asking selfish audience members not to film, spoiling people’s enjoyment, having a phone in the middle of their view. Would repeat with similar experience.
- Amazing 👏
- Incredible music!
- Beautiful Venue, Excellent Musicians all very well organised.
- Very good
- Great scenery
How to get there?
Bolling Haxall House
211 East Franklin Street, Richmond, 23219