⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Santa Fe. Get your tickets now to discover music of Vivaldi at The New Mexico Museum of Art under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: New Mexico Museum of Art
📅 Dates and times: March 24, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Santa Fe
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 3” – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Angel S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Excellent concert.... they are masters.... We will be back again!!!!"
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
Select date and session