⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Ottawa. Get your tickets now to discover the best of Joe Hisaishi at Knox Presbyterian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Knox Presbyterian Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Ottawa
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember This Life
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- Listeso String Quartet
- It was my first Candlelight concert, highly recommend this for introverts/ classical music enthusiasts. The Listeso String Quartet did a splendid job, it was moving & sound was unreal. Feels like all my childhood/ fav ghibli movies came to life. The venue was great, well decorated (loved every details) and the staff were nice! Will be back for other events in the future :)
- Loved it. It was like a dream, I escaped my body and drifted into a ghibli movie world. Everyday, I’ll be wishing to experience it again. I literally don’t have the words, it was like going back in time when nothing mattered and this is all you need sometimes. To remember.
- Better than I could have ever imagined.
- An amazing experience, very moving.
- Absolutely wonderful ❤️🔥
- Beautiful music and atmosphere
- Truly a magical experience!
California State Railroad Museum
125 I St, Sacramento, CA 95814, United States, 95814-2204