⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in El Paso. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and more at St. Rogers Depot under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Rogers Depot
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in El Paso
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Invierno Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Four Bridges String Quartet
- I will highly recommend to all my friends. Thanks for the wonderful entertainment and classy event.
- The experience was breath taking. Beautiful ambience and beautiful music. 😍 will definitely go again
- It was amazing and the set up was beautiful!,So happy to be going back for Romeo and Juliette
- Please keep bringing to El Paso these beautiful experiences!
- Nice atmosphere, very intimate due to small location; liked it a lot
- Beautiful ambiance! Will be attending again!
- Great atmosphere and the quartet was amazing! Reasonable price
- It was a great show, the only thing I can say was that an hour didn't feel like enough.
- The most amazing event!
- Would like to see them.play Ludovico Einaudi- Experience!!
St Rogers Depot
420 N Campbell St, El Paso, TX 79901, United States, 79901
Select date and session