⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Frank Sinatra at Adams Avenue Theater under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Adams Avenue Theater
📅 Dates and times: April 13 and May 5 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Fly Me to the Moon – Bart Howard
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin – Cole Porter
- It’s Only a Paper Moon – Harold Arlen
- Night and Day – Cole Porter
- The Girl From Ipanema – Antonio Carlos Jobim
- The Way You Look Tonight – Jerome Kern
- Mack the Knife – Kurt Weill
- All of Me – Gerald Marks and Seymour Simmons
- Blue Skies – Irving Berlin
- Jazz Ensemble - Range Ensemble
- Amazing. My husband and I enjoyed the whole experience so much! the staff was very friendly and so courteous. They walked everyone to their seats. The performance was incredible, the performers were so talented. They connected very well which made the entire show truly special. The candles made it so romantic, which was perfect for Frank Sinatra songs. We loved the beverages offered at the venue. Hors d'oeuvres would have been nice but totally NOT enough reason for us to give them anything less than what they deserved performing the way they did. We will be coming back for more candlelight shows!! Thank you for making our date night memorable.
- A unique, beautiful setting with a soft glow from all of the candles. Frank Sinatra concert was lively and fun, and musicians were excellent. Lots of energy and big personalities on the stage. A fantastic date night!
- Very organized. Bar was small but well run. Venue awesome. Band was awesome. Overall great
- An absolutely magical experience! So much fun, and so romantic!
- Nice intimate evening. Entertainers were fun and great musicians.
- Great show! The best candlelight show I’ve seen!
- Loved the intimate venue and musicians
- Loved the venue, but felt the vocals were weak. Enjoyed the change of having a singer though as well as alcohol.
Adams Avenue Theater
3325 Adams Ave, San Diego, CA 92116, United States, 92116
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!