⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Black America at The Masonic Temple under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Chapel at The Masonic
📅 Dates and times: June 9 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
- Love's in Need Of Love Today - Stevie Wonder
- What I’d Say - Ray Charles
- I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free - Nina Simone
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green
- In a Sentimental Mood - Duke Ellington & John Coltrane
- Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald
- Thinkin ‘Bout You - Frank Ocean
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- PureSoul Detroit:
- The concert was amazing loved the atmosphere and the warm welcome from the elevator to the seating. Staff were absolutely wonderful and warm spirited and engaged. Kudos to Tre brainchild behind this concept.
- Made for a much needed and great date night. Super talented band was the icing on the cake. Can’t wait to book another one.
- Wonderful evening. Great choice of tunes with lyrical content!
- Every second of this show was incredible! The singer and the musicians were spectacular!
- Phenomenal show!!! Wonderful selection of songs and a very beautiful atmosphere! The band was amazing!!
- Fantastic show. I was blown away!
- Loved the intimate setting and candlelight was so nice!
- Musicians were so talented and the venue was beautiful!!
- I loved the experience. I wish it lasted a little bit longer.
- Band engaged with the crowd so effortlessly.
- Wished it were longer but thoroughly enjoyed
- Great show