⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at All Saints Chapel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: All Saints Chapel
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Lyricosa String Quartet
- This is my second time at a Candlelight event, and it has YET to disappoint! The musicians were great, the venue was perfect, and the ambience couldn't be beat. I especially love the attendants who assisted us with getting seats.
- Simply amazing!!! Everything was beautifully executed. The musicians are so talented. I recommend everyone witness this masterpiece. Queen B would be so very proud!🐝😍
- Incredible! Amazing from start to finish. Loved the intimate venue and the atmosphere the candles created. I can’t wait for the next one!
- Excellent! Queen Bey would be proud and I love absolutely every minute of it. Vibes were on point, talent was palpable. Thank you for such an amazing experience!
- The Tribute to Queen Bee was amazing! The quartet was wonderful. Great night of culture and great music. Looking forward to the next show!
- Great venue and show! I only wish I would’ve known to bring my own wine and snacks, but other than that, a wonderful and unique experience that I would definitely recommend to others
- Great ambience, the artist were amazing. The space was romantic. The organization was on point. I wish they had a cash bar. But that is nothing compare to the experience
- It was great! The instrumentals were amazing. However, please announce that the audience can sing.
- Loved the experience, but be prepared the audience will sing along
- It was awesome. More than expected. Great job. Looking forward to seeing Queen next.
- This performance was spectacular.
- Beautifully done
- Absolutely beautiful!!!!!
- Bad a**!! So incredible
- Great performance!
Puente Xoco s/n-Puerta A, Xoco, Ciudad de México, 03330
Don't miss out!
Select date and session