⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Calgary. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Fleetwood Mac at The Lantern Community Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Lantern Community Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Calgary
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- You Make Loving Fun
- Don't Stop
- Say You Love Me
- The Chain
- Never Going Back Again
- Hold Me
- Go Your Own Way
- Violin and piano duo
- My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. The musicians were very talented and captivating. Genevieve was especially great and we loved her interactions with the crowd.
- Fantastic performance. Highly recommend.
- It was absolutely fantastic! The violinist was brilliant and such a beautiful hostess for the evening!
- All-round great show, venue, atmosphere, very professional performers, music… I loved it and will definitely attend another in the future! Thank you!
- Great performance
- Fantastic show with extremely talented musicians. Atmosphere was amazing.
- great job by the performers
- Such a unique & Intimate experience!
- Loved the Venue and performance
- This was an absolutely fantastic experience, wonderful concert. The musicians were top notch, I would highly recommend this show to anyone. The violinist doing the intro had a great sense of humor and was very engaging with the crowd.
- Truly amazing. So talented, both Jen and Mark. Loved knowing the little baby in her womb has the joy and magic of regularly getting to hear Mommy play. Beautiful venue as well ✨🕯️
- A singer would be so cool, but I don’t think that’s what this show is about. It was perfect, wouldn’t add anything.
- Venue was extremely hot. Otherwise beautiful experience.
Lantern Community Church
1401 10 Ave SE, AB T2G 0X1
Select date and session