⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Hobart. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Hobart Town Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Hobart Town Hall
📅 Dates and times: 13 January at 7 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Hobart
- Killer Queen (Sheer Heart Attack 1974)
- Somebody to Love (A Day at the Races 1976)
- Love of My Life (A Day at the Races 1976)
- Fat Bottomed Girls (Jazz 1978)
- Don’t Stop Me Now (Jazz 1978)
- Another One Bites the Dust (The Game 1980)
- Under Pressure (Hot Space 1981 and with David Bowie)
- I Want to Break Free (The Works 1984)
- Bohemian Rhapsody (A Night at the Opera 1975)
- Radio Gaga (The Works 1985)
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love (The Game 1980)
- We Are the Champions (News of the World 1977)
- Who Wants to Live Forever (A Kind of Magic 1986)
- I Want it All (The Miracle 1989)
- The Show Must Go On (Innuendo 1991)
* Programme subject to change
- String quartet - Strings on Fire
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Nancy G.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat."
💬 Susan A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I loved the venue and the artists were amazing. I look forward to more Fever events!"
서울시 중구 덕수궁길 130, 043