⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C. Get your tickets now to celebrate the music of Black America at St. Francis Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Francis Hall
📅 Dates and times: February 23, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Washington D.C.
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Love's in Need Of Love Today - Stevie Wonder
- What I’d Say - Ray Charles
- I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free - Nina Simone
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green
- In a Sentimental Mood - Duke Ellington & John Coltrane
- Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald
- Thinkin ‘Bout You - Frank Ocean
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- PureSoul DC
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Todd S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Well done! Staff was fantastic, great atmosphere and performance. Looking forward to attending another production!"
💬 Rasheeda H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful experience. Highly skillful and musically gifted artists. Enjoyed it."
💬 Awilda R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful venue... incredible musicians."
Select date and session