⭐ Immerse yourself in the world of FRIENDS™ like never before with interactive set recreations, like Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, original props and costumes, photo ops, a retail store, and Central Perk. Now that’s what I call kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic!
🚨 The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One Near Philadelphia closes May 29, 2023. Get your tickets to see it before it’s over! 🚨
Tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One Near Philadelphia
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience at the date and time selected
- Adult (ages 11+)
- Child (ages 4–10)
- Senior (ages 55+), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle - 6 tickets for the price of 5
🎫 Flexible Entry Ticket - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date
- This option is available in the calendar to the left in the first time for each day
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes general access to the experience plus:
- Skip-the-line privileges for entry to the experience
- 1 Free “The One Near Philadelphia” mug (or similar item of equal or greater value if unavailable)
- 1 Free Coat/Bag/Stroller Check
🎫 Guided Group Tour - includes entry into the experience either first thing in
the morning before we open or after we close to the general public. Groups will be checked in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow your group to have a personalized experience through the space.
- Groups of 6, 8, or 10 guests
🎫 Digital Photo Package Add-On - Save $5 by purchasing your photo package now! Receive digital photos of yourself in front of the fountain, reenacting the Pivot! scene, and on the orange couch in Central Perk (only 1 needed per group)
🎁 Treat your friends or family to a gift card for this experience here
📺 Step into the iconic TV show like never before in this interactive experience
🛋️ Explore set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk!
⛲ Dance in front of the fountain and pose on the iconic orange couch
📸 Shop exclusive items at The FRIENDS™ Experience Retail Store and more!
📅 Date: from February 10, 2023
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 30 minutes):
- Thursdays & Fridays: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. (last entry)
- Open select Mondays - see calendar on this page for available dates
- Guided Group tickets start Saturdays at 9:30 a.m., Sundays at 10:30 a.m. and Fridays at 7:30 p.m.
📍 Location: King of Prussia Mall, 640 W Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA 19406 (The Pavilion, 3rd Floor - Above Cheesecake Factory & Urban Outfitters, Across from Ethan Allen)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different abilities and neurodiversities
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
The FRIENDS™ Experience is coming to the Philadelphia area on February 10! Explore set recreations, Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. You’ll even get to dance in front of the fountain! Don't miss your chance to get your tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One Near Philadelphia.
FRIENDS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s22)
- Really enjoyed it. A lot of fun. On wished they had a Keychain that had FRIENDS EXPERIENCE PHILADELPHIA since I am a Keychain collector of places I go. Instead I got a magnet.
- Amazing experience!! Just need forks for the cheesecake set. And an old guitar you don't mind guests picking up and posing with for a little performance of Smelly Cat
- Everything was really cool, thank you for creating this experience! ☺️
- Experience needs to be longer and with other options in the gift shop. Really felt like I was on the set of FRIENDS !
- Great experience! Very enjoyable for Friends enthusiasts.
- Oh My Gawd! It was excellent. Thanks for the photo ops and all the memories. The staff was great - very personable! If you're a fan of FRIENDS, go to the FRIENDS Experience....it's The One With All The Memories!
- We had so much! The staff espexially Reqi were so nice
- It was a great experience to re-live the favorite episodes. Of course, it left us wanting for more from the different sets. Would have liked to see the balcony in Monica's apartment and some other sets.
- Amazing had a lot of fun.
- Fun atmosphere! Wish it was a little longer!
- It was okay - a bit expensive for what you got. And shop at the end was super expensive. Staff was not super helpful.
- This was AMAZING!!!!
- Great experience
- A worthwhile event for any Friends fan once you are through the long and slow moving line. The photos they take for you do cost money though so be prepared to pay or take your own
- Overall it was fun. Professional photos were not really "professional". Lighting bad, angles and shadows on faces. We did not purchase. Took good photos of ourselves so no big deal. Maybe just something to work on to improve experience and increase sales of photos.
The Pavilion at King of Prussia
640 W Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA, 19406-5001