⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Grand Rapids. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at Fountain Street Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Fountain Street Church
📅 Dates and times: April 29 and June 3 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Grand Rapids
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- KalHaven Strings - quartet
- The performers are beyond talented, tears and constant tears from the amount of talent in that room! Highly recommend this event to lovers of strings, Taylor swift, and Bridgerton
- Great atmosphere at Fountain Street Church. Would definitely attend another Candlelight Concert (this was my first)!
- It was a beautiful event. I only feel so-so on Taylor Swift music, but the quartet really turned the songs into something magical. Perfect venue for a candlelight concert.
- I cannot say enough good things about this event. The performers were so talented. Everyone enjoyed it and had the best time. 10/10. Planning to go again very soon.
- I had an absolutely amazing experience! All the workers were so nice and helpful. The music was flawless! Loved it!!
- Beautiful, fun, and unique experience. The venue was perfect and the music was fantastic! Highly recommend!
- Venue was beautifully decorated and staff was great at checking guests in and directing. String quartet did an amazing and fabulous performance! Engaging and fun.
- A really beautiful event. The quartet was poignant and funny. My wife and I really loved the location, the music, and the stories between the songs. We are so grateful for choosing to come tonight.
- String Quartet was fantastic and had the perfect amount of energy for the setting!
- Show was amazing.
- It was truly an amazing time. They are very talented people. We will be going back.
- Beyond amazing. Literal chills throughout the performance!
- Loved the concert! Will sign up for another one!
- AWESOME SHOW! We had such a great night out :)
- A beautiful experience. The musicians are very talented and the venue is gorgeous.
Fountain Street Church
24 Fountain St NE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!