⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Leeds. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Left Bank under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Left Bank
📅 Dates and times: 23 February and 14 March at 9:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Leeds
- Love of My Life
- Under Pressure (ft. David Bowie)
- You're My Best Friend
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- We Will Rock You
- I Want to Break Free
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- We Are the Champions
- Somebody to Love
- Another One Bites the Dust
- String Quartet - String Infusion
- Absolutely amazing. the venue looked stunning and the music was incredible
- Wonderful performance, excellent atmosphere and ambience.
- What a fantastic experience! The musicians were amazing, playing a variety of Queen songs. The venue was so unique and the beautiful candle light just showed it off at its best. It was a magical night.
- Queen forever！
How to get there?
81 Old Brompton Road
81 Old Brompton Road, SW7 3LD, London, SW7 3LD
- South Kensington
Select date and session