Tickets for Dining in the Dark Valentine's Day Special: A Unique Blindfolded Dining Experience in San Diego
🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique tasting experience with a Valentine's Day themed menu (see below)
🍽️ Treat yourself to a secret menu while blindfolded
🎬 Become part of a mysterious and interactive experience
❤️ Be immersed in a romantic atmosphere
🍸 Sip on love potion themed cocktails
📅 Dates and times: February 10 and February 15 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
📍 Location: The Abbey on Fifth
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for within reason
👤 Age requirement: 12 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here. Note: Gratuity for your server is paid upon attendance
📱 After purchase, specify possible food restrictions using the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instructions.
Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds. Just choose your favorite color, and we'll take care of the rest...
🟢 Green (Vegan)
- Starter: soft and crispy come together in fresh, delightful bites. A dab of bittersweet on the side to make the match just right and fresh tastes from the orchard to go along
- Main: its strong flavors will catch your senses by surprise. A dip and a bite of something tangy, fresh, and flavorful on the side; amazing
- Dessert: an eclectic mix of pure goodness, that will surely shock you with its contrast in textures
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
- Starter: Fresh, crisp textures and flavors appear on your plate, straight from the Sea. A slight dab of sweetness on the side; perfect
- Main: smooth textures and stronger Oceanside flavors take over for this unique main course
- Dessert: a delicate, crispy, and flavorful tropical delight
🔴 Red (Meat)
- Starter: a tasty spoon dish with unique and fresh Asian flavors
- Main: stronger, earthy tastes enter the room with a fresh and flavorful meat and veggie surprise
- Dessert: silky and sweet flavors you know and love presented in surprising textures to soothe your tastebuds
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realize that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark! Get your tickets now for Dining in the Dark Valentine's Day Special in San Diego!
💬 Aishlea S. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Fantastic and well thought experience. Really had to rely on other senses to get your way through the table and manage to carefully grab your wine without spilling. Food menu was well thought out... Service was fantastic. Had a great time and would recommend to all"
💬 Darren. C - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Fabulous from start to finish. We had a fantastic experience at Dining in the Dark. The food was delicious. Our server was fun, attentive and informative. We would definitely do this again and will return soon"
The Abbey on Fifth
2825 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, United States, 92103
Select date and session
- Feb 2023
––– Low availability