⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Juan Gabriel at Adams Avenue Theater under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Adams Avenue Theater
📅 Dates and times: January 19 and April 19 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
- No Tengo Dinero
- El Noa Noa
- Así Fue
- Buenos Días Señor Sol
- Se Me Olvidó Otra Vez
- Amor Eterno
- Te Lo Pido Por Favor
- Déjame Vivir
- Debo Hacerlo
- The Adelaide Pilar Band
- The ambiance, the singer and his mariachi were great! They had the whole audience singing and enjoying themselves. The best part was the end when he brought up his sister to do a duet! It was amazing!! Maybe next concert they can both do duet songs? I would totally pay for that!! They are both so talented!
- Incredibly talented artist and musicians!
- Great event, small crowd which was perfect!
- Event was excellent. Mariachi and singer were great.
- Great gift!
- very nice, great music
- Loved it had a very nice date with my husband.
Select date and session