⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at the Mingei International Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Mingei International Museum
📅 Dates and times: January 18 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🖼️Immerse yourself in the international art exhibits
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
- Selections from The Four Seasons, Op. 8 – Antonio Vivaldi
- On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas (The Four Seasons of Buenos Aires) – Astor Piazzolla
- Primavera Porteña
- Invierno Porteño
- Passacaglia – G.F. Handel / J. Halvorsen
- String Quartet in F Major, M.35: II. Assez vif – très rythmé – Maurice Ravel
- Summertime – George Gershwin
- A Hazy Shade of Winter – Simon & Garfunkel
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Katie D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Just incredible... Beautiful music and so nice to hear it live! Can’t wait to attend another event."
1006c Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6H 1M2, Canada, M6H 1M2