⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at the Mingei International Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Mingei International Museum
📅 Dates and times: January 18 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🖼️Immerse yourself in the international art exhibits
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
- Selections from The Four Seasons, Op. 8 – Antonio Vivaldi
- On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas (The Four Seasons of Buenos Aires) – Astor Piazzolla
- Primavera Porteña
- Invierno Porteño
- Passacaglia – G.F. Handel / J. Halvorsen
- String Quartet in F Major, M.35: II. Assez vif – très rythmé – Maurice Ravel
- Summertime – George Gershwin
- A Hazy Shade of Winter – Simon & Garfunkel
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Katie D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Just incredible... Beautiful music and so nice to hear it live! Can’t wait to attend another event."
Byron Community Centre
69 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia, 2481
Select date and session