⭐ Go on an awe-inspiring journey at Space Adventure! This must-see exhibition in Boston features over 300 original NASA items, an immersive room simulating a departure to the Moon, and so much more. Get your tickets!
🚨 The Exhibit will end on May 7. Last tickets available! 🚨
Tickets for Space Adventure: The Arrival of Man on the Moon in Boston
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Admission for 1 adult or child (children under 5 years old access for free)
- Family Bundle (min. 2 children)
Adults: +16 years old
Child: 5–15 years old
- Senior (65+), Student (13-26), or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
🎫 Premium Flex Admission - includes entry to the experience with flexible entry time - a window of 4 hours (2 hours before and 2 hours after your chosen time), subject to exhibit hours
👨🚀 Immerse yourself in a must-see exhibition with 300+ original NASA items, including radios, cameras, computers, and more
🛰️ Explore the Lunar area with a life-sized Lunar Module and Lunar Rover as well as an Apollo mission control center with original computers
🚀 Enjoy a unique simulation experience of a departure to the Moon and a VR landing
💬 Learn through videos, sensory spaces, and many other captivating educational experiences
📅 Date: until June 4, 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last session at 6 p.m.)
- Fridays: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last session at 7 p.m.)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last session at 7 p.m.)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last session at 6 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: 121 Webster Ave Chelsea, MA 02150
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Children under 5 do not need a ticket to access
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Celebrate man’s arrival on the Moon! Space Adventure is a must-see, family-friendly, immersive exhibit with over 300 original NASA items. Experience a journey through five different areas including objects that traveled to the Moon, a Lunar area with a Lunar Rover, an Apollo mission control center with original computers, an immersive room simulating a departure to the Moon, and more. Get your tickets for Space Adventure: The Arrival of Man on the Moon in Boston!
- The exhibition was excellent, thoroughly enjoyed it Loved the intro with rocket man and seeing footage of Apollo 11 launching in 1969, which I watched as it happened.
- Great exhibition. Very well presented. Everyone at the site was very helpful and informative. Would highly recommend to anyone considering visiting the exhibit.
- We were 'over the moon' for this event! So creatively curated - and so much to see (incredible pieces of history + impressive rocket models). We also loved the futuristic ambience and state of the art video and sound. We were in total awe and moved by this experience. Don't miss it!!
- Fantastic! Ages 2-62 all enjoyed. You will not forget the experience.
- Very well setup. Workers were very Courteous and informative. Nice experience.
- Perfect space for the event. Well put a d highly recommend for all ages.
- We had an amazing time here! After the introduction video, we moved into the area with all of the artifacts and such. My husband and I looked over every thing. It was amazing seeing things in person, the progression of the equipment throughout time. We then went into a room that was the command center, starting a journey to the moon! We entered another room for the rocket launch. During this time, the FLOOR SHAKES. We weren't warned about this so I want to let others know, as I have a panic disorder and it could have been a bad situation. When that's done, you're on the moon! You enter another moon room with more cool stuff! Then it's the gift shop after that, which is pretty standard. As we were leaving, there was VR and drawing so that was also cool!! The staff running the show were kind and enthusiastic, which just added to the experience.
- The info that was displayed was excellent , I learned a lot about our space exploration . Liked the videos
- Simulator to moon journey was fun
- it was wonderful! so informative and the displays were wonderful and educational.
- I have been to Kennedy Space Center several times and seen live launches at the Cape, and of course nothing will compare to that, but Space Adventure is the next best thing for anyone who can't get to Florida. There are many genuine artifacts from the Apollo missions along with excellent recreations and video Montages. A great outing for a cold winter's day.
- Very cool we just went yesterday morning and my son loved it! Every single employee was very friendly and informative. My sons favorite was Riley who played and colored with him for a while and it made his day and still talks about him! Thank you ❤️
- Really fun, exceeded my expectations
- We had a great time at the Space adventure. It was fascinating to see the actual equipment that has been to the moon!
- 3 of us enjoyed very much.
121 Webster Ave
121 Webster Ave, Chelsea, 02150-3722