⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Sydney. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Christmas Classics at The Calyx in the Royal Botanic Gardens under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Calyx in the Royal Botanic Gardens
📅 Dates and times: 24 December at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sydney
- Tchaikovsky Nutcracker Suite for Piano 4-Hands
- Strauss: The Blue Danube for Piano 4-Hands
- Brahms: Hungarian Dance No. 1 for 4-Hands
- Brahms: Hungarian Dance No. 5 for 4-Hands
- Mariah Carey: All I Want For Christmas Is You
- John Lennon/Yoko Ono: Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
- Somewhere In My Memory (Theme from Home Alone)
- Glasgow Theme (from Love Actually)
- A Jazzy Christmas - Silent Night
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
* Programme subject to change
- Van-Anh Nguyen & Joshua Creek
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Michael B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "A wonderful experience. Fantastic performance, great sound. We will be back for future performances."
💬 Katie D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Just incredible... Beautiful music and so nice to hear it live! Can’t wait to attend another event."
💬 Shari M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such a calm cosy beautiful experience. The classic sounds floating through the candle light venue was amazing. A must do."
Medusa Beach Club
Plaça Numero 22, 74, Cullera, 46400