⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Adelaide. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at The Meeting Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Meeting Hall
📅 Dates and times: 3 February at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Adelaide
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Nothing I’ve Ever Known from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Honor from The Pacific
- Tennessee from Pearl Harbor
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Man of Steel Suite
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- String quartet - Joseph Freer Quartet
- Amazing music and beautiful atmosphere with the candles. Would 100% attend again!
- It was such a lovely night; beautiful ambience, intimate environment & amazing music.
- The musicians were great
- I loved it! They were amazing!
- One of the Best one hour of my life.
- Great performance.
- Awesome performance. I hope there is an option for the whole orchestra to perform Hans Zimmer in the future
- The celloist is so cute❤️