Tickets for 90s Xmas Bottomless Brunch in Liverpool
🎫 Table for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 including a brunch dish and 60 minutes of bottomless drinks
🎅 3 hours of your favourite 90s Christmas hits and guilty pleasures from The Brunch Club's resident DJ
🍹 60 minutes of bottomless drinks including signature cocktails, mocktails and selected soft drinks
🥑 A choice of delicious brunch plates
📅 Date: Saturday 10 December
🕒 Time: 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Arrival: 11:30 a.m.
- Entertainment: 12 p.m. –3 p.m.
- Bottomless: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
📍 Location: Art House Bar & Pizzeria, Liverpool
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
👗 Dress code: 90s fashion with a sprinkle of sultry Santa vibes
🍽️ Menu options: vegetarian, vegetarian and gluten-free options available
- Ham & Cheese Omelette (GF available): oven-baked omelette filled with diced prosciutto ham and melted cheddar
- Eggs Benedict: fresh poached eggs and sliced ham served on a traditional toasted English muffin with hollandaise sauce
- Sausage Egg Muffin: toasted English muffin topped with a pork sausage patty and a fried egg
- Bacon Egg Muffin: toasted English muffin with rasher of back bacon and a fried egg
- Black Beans & Avocado Toast (VE): black beans, avocado, corn, and tomato salad served with fresh cilantro on a toasted ciabatta
- Avocado Toast & Poached Eggs (V): duo of poached eggs and avocado served on fresh wholemeal, thick-sliced toast
- Passionfruit Martini
- Espresso Martini
- Pink Martini
- Selected soft drinks and mocktails
I'm dreaming of a 90s Christmas... Brunch! The holiday season is among us and The Brunch Club are here to deliver with a festive experience like no other. Get ready to sing your heart out to your favourite Christmas classics mixed with the best of the 90s. We're talking everything from Mariah Carey and Bublé to Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys. Take a break from all the dancing to enjoy the tasty brunch dishes and bottomless drinks, because after all, tis' the season for a tipple. Get your tickets now for 90s Xmas Bottomless Brunch in Liverpool!
How to get there?
Chamber, The Arts House
1 Old Parliament Ln, 179429