⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Flamenco at the Lone Star Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Lone Star Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: January 12 and February 10 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 75 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
- Sevillanas del Siglo XVIII (Sevillanas)
- Lorqueñas, Anda Jaleo (Bulerías)
- Zorongo Gitano (Tientos/Tangos)
- Los Cuatro Muleros
- En el Café de Chinitas (Soleá por Bulerías)
- La Tarara (Tangos)
- Bulerías Festeras
Performers (dancers subject to change depending on the date)
- Cante (Vocals) - Irma La Paloma
- Guitarra (Guitar) - Jeremías García
- Percusión (Percussion) - Andrés Felix
- Violin - Eugeniu Cheremoush
- Baile (Dancer) - Solangel Lali Calix
- Baile (Dancer) - Andreina Pereira Nuñez
- Baile (Dancer) - Andrea González
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Vonnie I. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely spectacular! I don’t think my attention wandered for a second! 10/10."
💬 Daniel V. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing! Stellar performance by the musicians and great array of song pieces played. Highly recommend."
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
Select date and session