⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at the Lone Star Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Lone Star Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: April 8 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 75 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
- Shake it Off
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Listeso String Quartet
- From my wife....one of the best musical events we have been to in 21 years of being married. From me...The musicians were amazing and I am not even a Taylor Swift fan...Great Date Night!
- The show was beautiful and brought me to tears. I highly recommend this experience. Absolutely fantastic!
- Amazing. Wonderful woman speaking. Wonderful quartet playing. Can’t wIt to see them again. Plus we saw a young lady walking out with her dad asking if they could see them again next year and that was so cute. Totally agree can’t wait to see them again.
- We enjoyed this experience. The location was intimate and a beautiful background for the quartet.
- It was a beautiful experience! I’ll definitely be going to more.
- Loved the song choices!!
- The best time I’ve had in AWHILE!
- Very beautiful set up! Loved it
- Absolutely loved it!
- It was amazing!
- It had a beautiful ambiance. It was very romantic. The only thing we would suggest is more comfortable seating and that the concert was longer than an hour. It is definitely an experience that everyone should try.
Select date and session