⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Milwaukee. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and more at Calvary Presbyterian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Calvary Presbyterian Church
📅 Dates and times: March 3 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: This venue is ADA compliant.
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Milwaukee
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 3” – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Listeso String Quartet
- This was amazing! I highly recommend experiencing this firsthand. You won't regret it!!!!
- Absolutely fabulous! The venue offer the right amount of intimacy to make us feel special and exclusive. The musicians were incredible and connected so well with the audience. This is an experience I’m hoping to repeat soon.
- What a beautiful atmosphere with extremely talented musicians! We enjoyed the concert immensely!
- Truly a fantastic performance - we may go to another show
- Everything was perfect! Thank you
- Fantastic show at a great venue. I told my wife we were going for dinner and a show and after she told me I had lied to her. That was an emotional experience not just a show. Not sure how I'll ever top it.
- beautiful music and venue
- Amazing performance / fantastic venue / wonderful fun
- absolutely wonderful experience
- The music was phenomenal. The venue was great. A definite 4 out of 5!
Calle Serrano, 61, 28006