⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Winnipeg. Get your tickets now to discover Holiday-inspired music at Fort Garry Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: Fort Garry Hotel Concert Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue complies with the Accessibility for Manitobans Act
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Winnipeg
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Holiday Medley – Various
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- The First Noël
- Deck the Halls
- O Holy Night – Adolphe Adam
- Ma’oz Tzur – Traditional Hanukkah Song
- The Snow is Dancing – Claude Debussy
- The Seasons, Op. 37a: – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- I. January. “By the Hearth”
- XII. December. “Christmas”
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- The Skaters’ Waltz, Op. 183 (Les Patineurs) – Émile Waldteufel
- Greensleeves (What Child is This) – Traditional
- Holiday Medley
- Joy to the World
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Away in a Manger
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71 – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Miniature Overture
- Act I, Scene II: No. 2, “March”
- Act II: No. 12d, Divertissement. “Trepak, Russian Dance”
- Act II: No. 13, “Waltz of the Flowers”
- Act II: No. 14c, Pas de Deux. Variation II, “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy”
- Listeso String Quartet
- It was a beautiful evening, the venue and the music!
- Beautiful concept
- absolutely fantastic!
- Wonderful concert in a great venue!
- Absolutely LOVED the show. Beautiful, funny and intimate. Will return soon.
- The venue was very nice! The quartet was beautiful and funny! Excellent
Fort Garry Hotel Concert Hall
222 Broadway, Winnipeg, Canada, MB R3C 0R3
Don't miss out!
Select date and session