⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Winnipeg. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and more at Fort Garry Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Fort Garry Hotel Concert Hall
📅 Dates and times: December 7 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Winnipeg
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 3” – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Victoria J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing!! The musicians were crazy talented. So good!"
💬 Nikia B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I absolutely enjoyed the show this evening. I have bought tickets to future shows and can't wait to continue the experience."
💬 Tim T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such great music perfectly performed in an acoustically great venue."
Select date and session