⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Leeds. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at Left Bank under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Left Bank
📅 Dates and times: 23 February and 14 March at various times (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Leeds
- Now We Are Free - Gladiator
- Jack Sparrow
- Wonder Woman
- Maestro - The Holiday
- Chevaliers de Sangreal - The Da Vinci Code
- Tennesse - Pearl Harbour
- Red Warrior - The Last Samurai
- Discombobulate - Sherlock Holmes
- Angels and Demons
- Time - Inception
- Honor - The Pacific
- Man of Steel
- The Crown
- String quartet - String Infusion
- Great performance, fast queue to bar and unforgettable sea of candles.
- Fantastic ! As usual, your candlelight events are..
- Absolutely beautiful.. the musicians, the atmosphere and great value for money
- Great show and the ambience was amazing!
- Absolutely amazing!
- Amazing, the best concert experience ever! I just wish people didn't speak during the concert and the musicians were put on a higher stage so that people on the back could see them too
- Amazingly beautiful and mesmerising! Loved it
- Extremely good, I only wish it were longer!
- Very lovely evening!
Select date and session