⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at Paradise Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Paradise Theatre
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Listeso String Quartet
- This was one of the most coolest and amazing shows I have to! The ambiance and the musicians were spectacular and talented is not even a great enough word. I will definitely be attending more candlelight concerts!
- Performance was top notch and ushers where super nice. Great show and wonderful night.
- Star quality show! Beyoncé herself would be amazed! I enjoyed it throughly and highly recommend everyone check out this tribute
- Beautiful concert. Insanely talented musicians. I can’t wait to attend another one!
- One of a kind experience and I enjoyed it throughly!!!!!!!
- Beautiful performance! Definitely going to look to go again!
- we loved it
- Amazing! Brilliant!!
- Great night
- I loved it. there were times I thought I could hear her singing
- Such a beautiful experience! I highly highly recommend this event series!
- Great performance and interpretation of the songs. Wonderful sound and atmosphere. The set could have been a little longer. 90 mins would have been perfect.
- Amazing musicians! Perfect performance! Just would have loved an en core! (Also not a reflection on fever or the musicians, but a few annoying chatty people in the audience!)
Select date and session