⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at Paradise Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Paradise Theatre
📅 Dates and times: June 27 and September 16 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Listeso String Quartet
- Really enjoyed the Tribute to Beyonce show last night. Staff/ushers were very nice and helpful. The musicians were fantastic- so talented, great selection of songs and great energy playing them. Sound quality was on point! Nice choice of venue too at Paradise, with old Hollywood feel and bar in lobby. Would highly recommend and return for another one!
- Fantastic show! A tad short, but overall, we enjoyed it very much. Brian, the host and cellist, was great - funny, relatable, and extremely talented on the cello. The rest of the ensemble were also fantastic. Would definitely come back for another show!
- This was one of the most coolest and amazing shows I have to! The ambiance and the musicians were spectacular and talented is not even a great enough word. I will definitely be attending more candlelight concerts!
- Beautiful concert. Insanely talented musicians. I can’t wait to attend another one!
- One of a kind experience and I enjoyed it throughly!!!!!!!
- Beautiful performance! Definitely going to look to go again!
- GOOD! VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE
- It was great and we thoroughly enjoyed every set!
- Amazing musicians! Perfect performance! Just would have loved an en core! (Also not a reflection on fever or the musicians, but a few annoying chatty people in the audience!)
- Performance was top notch and ushers where super nice. Great show and wonderful night.
- I loved it. there were times I thought I could hear her singing
- Great performance and interpretation of the songs. Wonderful sound and atmosphere. The set could have been a little longer. 90 mins would have been perfect.
- Such a beautiful experience! I highly highly recommend this event series!
- I really appreciate the experience of the string quartet.
- Show was phenomenal
1006c Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6H 1M2, Canada, M6H 1M2
Don't miss out!
Select date and session